My blog, my life, my pregnancy. My loves, my hates. Me.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The First Proper Blog & A Bit About Me.

If I'm in a bad mood and I'm writing something, I just feel like putting: AFJEHRJFHJAR. BANG BANG. Or something. I'm in a slightly bad mood, but I'll just stick with what I was gonna do and not act like a toddler. I'm going to try my best to tell you about me.
Firstly, I am a Brit. I always find that internetey things, like blogs and youtube vlogs seem to be more American than English, Irish or Scottish or Welsh. Maybe they can express themselves more, while we sit at home watching Corrie and drinking tea. Or maybe just because they have a higher population. I wish I was American a lot of the time. If I had've gone to school there, I'm sure I would've had a much nicer time than the time spent in education here. I could've been on a cheerleading squad - and worn my own clothes to school, you know, for a sense of individuality, instead of - Hello, look at us, we clearly all love blue jumpers and black trousers. I hated school, I truly did. I'm sixteen years old and a half. I don't know why people put "and a half" after their age because they're writing or saying it to look older, but because we know that, it makes em look younger. However, I put it so you know, that in less than six months, I shall be 17. And 17's a good age. It's two odd digits.
My boyfriend wants me to let him read this blog, but this thought bugs me. It's bugging me quite a lot as I'm writing. If you know that nobody you know is gonna see something, you can do whatever you like, cos you don't tend to care as much what the people you don't know think of you. I feel horrible because I'm being all secretive about it, but what if one day he really pissed me off and I wanted to sign into blogspot and write a long ranty rant about what a douche he is? Shortly after I'd get a text saying "Oh thanks a fucking lot!" That would not be good. Just thinking about the future babes. Of course, I'm gonna let him read it, I can't be mean. Not good to have ways of keeping tabs on me though. A girl might start to rebel.
I missed college today, I can't wake up in the mornings now. I wonder whether some things are fate, or part of a big plan. Maybe there's a reason I felt oddly depressed at 3am the other night, and couldn't go to sleep because my boyfriend wanted to talk to me, and I kinda needed to talk to him, even though I was absolutely shattered. My sleeping pattern evidently gets fucked up and maybe that's because I was meant to miss college today. Or am I being too Mystic Meg about things?

No comments:

Post a Comment